Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Have a 2014 22" self propelled. Was cutting when the power

Customer Question

Have a 2014 22" self propelled. Was cutting when the power dropped to a putt putt putt. Changed gas, plug and filter. Heard rattle from muffler and took it off. Not sure if I hooked it back up to the arm to the carburetor correctly or sure if I have the arm on the correct way to the muffler (had help? with this). it still putt putt putts. The plug is wet and some smoke (too rich?). what I need is a picture of the connections to see if I have correctly put things back. plus what do I do next
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Can you provide the model, type and code numbers from the engine itself? The model that you have provided so far does not appear to be a good number.

Can you also verify for me what you are calling the muffler arm?