Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My 5000/6250 watt briggs and stratton wont run my brisk air

Customer Question

My 5000/6250 watt briggs and stratton wont run my brisk air 2
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases if the compressor on the brisk air is drawing to many amps due to wear or a short in it this can cause this fault here.I have seen this occur before and had to replace the air unit or compressor in some cases.

This will need to be tested further to pinpoint which component is the cause here and then from there repaired to correct this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete