Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I just purchased a Poulan Pro PP20V lawn tractor with a 48"

Customer Question

I just purchased a Poulan Pro PP20V lawn tractor with a 48" cut. I ran well the first couple of time I mowed my lawn. Today it would not turn over, even the headlights did not work. I checked the battery which has a full charge. Is there a master fuse or solenoid somewhere or is it some other issue. This mower is not even a month old.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 10 months ago.

Hello Tony. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you. Can you get the model numbers from under your seat for me? I would like to check for a wiring diagram for your mower.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Traced the wiring back and found a 20 A fuse blown. Replaced it and it runs fine
Expert:  Donald replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for letting me know. I do hope all continues to go well for you.