Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Just changed the oil, I know the blinking light will go off

Customer Question

Just changed the oil, I know the blinking light will go off after a few hours of use. However it's showing a code C6101 can anyone tell me what this code means?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases the fault code can be difficult to diagnose or obtain info for here and this may be why no one has posted any info on this.The codes are in some cases dealer only retrievable making it difficult to diagnose from here as well.If possible it would be best to have this tested/diagnosed by a repair facility in your area that works on this model here.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here instead let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete