Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a Kubota L345d the pipe under the hydraulic pump

Customer Question

I have a Kubota L345d the pipe under the hydraulic pump (return line was nocked off while I was clearing some scrub, I lost pressure to the front bucket and stopped the tractor(10seconds) reconnected the pipe refilled the PTO and now I have no hydraulic pressure, I have runthe engine at 1/4 throttle for 5 min operating the lift handles still no pressure any advice or do I need to bleed the system thank you
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Hydraulic pump is likely sucking air from the top connection or the filter area..any break in the suction side, lets air in and keeps the pump from sucking. It has lost prime. You can try to remove the upper connection, stuff the pump with grease from grease gun, reinstall the pipe and see if no with a better seal, it will pickup the oil. The system should not require bleeding!

did you find the problem?

I see question is still open??