Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a mini z 29hp. The blade will not engage. I check the

Customer Question

I have a hustler mini z 29hp. The blade will not engage. I check the fuse and the connector to the motor and nothing
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

The first thing that I would check is to see if you are getting voltage to the electric clutch when you turn the PTO on. You can check this by going down to the connector that plugs onto the clutch and check with a voltmeter to see what if any voltage you are getting there when the PTO is turned on or engaged. If you aren't getting anything and the fuse is good then I would check the seat safety switch to make certain that it is working properly, if still nothing then I would check the PTO switch for proper operation.