John Oliver
John Oliver,
Experience:  manager at White Eagle Ag and Truck Services
93794869

I am working on a toro 20070 personal pace rear wheel drive

Customer Question

i am working on a toro 20070 personal pace rear wheel drive and the wheels quit turning. I took the wheels off and the drive gears that go on the end of the transmission have both come off. What would be your recommendation
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  John Oliver replied 5 months ago.

good morning my name is***** looked up your machine and I can see that the gears should be retained with a snap ring. looks like you may need to get a couple snap rings at the hardware store and reassemble. I will include a link to the parts picture, take a look and let me know if that looks like the assembly you have

https://www.partstree.com/parts/toro/mowers-walk-behind-lawn-mower/20070-toro-22-recycler-lawn-mower-sn-260000001-260999999-2006/rear-axle-and-transmission-assembly/

good morning! were you able to resolve your issue? can I close the case or get you any more info?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
All done

awesome! when you have a second I would be great full if you would rate the service so I can close it out

thank you so much for using JA and have a great holiday