Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a 2003 X485 and lately, after a while, the engine is

Customer Question

I have a 2003 X485 and lately, after a while, the engine is sputtering and pulsing up and down. Sometimes is stalls then it is hard to re-start. It seems to be flooding?? The temp. gauge doesn't seem to be running hot. Any suggestions, I did run some seafoam through it yesterday, but still sputtering. A
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: I have around 450 hours on the engine, serviced annually.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I see you been waiting a long time

do you still need help with this