How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Small Engine
Satisfied Customers: 26059
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
Type Your Small Engine Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

V-Twin riding mower purchased new in 1996. The front whells

Customer Question

V-Twin riding mower purchased new in 1996. The front whells are turning out and has become harder and harder to steer. Can I repair this myself and how?
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.

Model number? The tie rod . one long connecting, or tie rods(2) are usually bent and need to be replaced some older models have adjustable ends, but newer ones have no adjustment and replacement is required. You should be able to remove and replace the rods, with normal hand tools.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Did you see my response?

Related Small Engine Questions