Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Well I have an ez go electric golf cart, when you turn on

Customer Question

well I have an ez go electric golf cart, when you turn on the switch the battery indicator shows full charge then no charge and keeps on going this happens just when the switch is on either forward or reverse, just looking for some clues on where to start to find the problem, did notice some corrosion on one of the batteries
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: the golf cart was backed about 25' this morning then the batteries were filled with distilled water after that the cart would not move
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.

Does the charger come on when attached? Year model of the cart? Usually this will be bad cable connection, clean and tighten each cable and pull on them to be sure they are solid and not corroded.