Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a toro zero turn mower model #74360. I was riding

Customer Question

I have a toro zero turn mower model #74360.
I was riding along and all of a sudden the blades disconnected they no longer turn the PTO switch has no effect on it if the PTO switch is in the opposition for the blades to engage and you get off the lawnmower shuts off which is a safety devices apparently still working I need to know I bought a brand-new PTO switch installed that and that did nothing please get back
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

# ***** is relay, see if you can locate it, turn on the key, turn on the pto switch and tap on the relay. If it is stuck, the pto should click the magnet. Do you have a voltmeter to test the pto clutch, or a set of jumper wires to go direct from the battery to the clutch wires, if need be??