Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have an e-Cycler model 20360 cordless lawn mower. I have

Customer Question

I have an e-Cycler model 20360 cordless lawn mower.
I have had it for a few, maybe 3 or 4 years.
While mowing this afternoon, the engine died and I noticed the breaker had popped.
Re-set the breaker and it will run very weakly for a few seconds. Then the breaker trips again. Did this several times w/ same result. Including trying it off the lawn in the garage. Also raised the cutting level as suggested in the manual. Same result. Any ideas on what the trouble might be?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Is the battery original? Do you have a voltmeter to test battery voltage? It has to be 36 volts, and should not drop much below 36 when blades are turning. I suspect you need a new battery.

Engine manual above, KT19 is the engine model. What is engine doing? Have the valves been adjusted?