JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

I have a Hausfeld 2000psi/2.5GPM pressure washer with a 6HP

Customer Question

I have a Campbell Hausfeld 2000psi/2.5GPM pressure washer with a 6HP Briggs/Stratton Quantum XTE engine and am having a problem locating the model # ***** the engine ?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Hasent run it about 4 years. Had drained the fuel out and now when i try to start , im not getting fuel into the cylinder. Spark plug is dry
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No mam
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 6 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

Normally the model number on this engine will be in one of two places. Right above the spark plug, stamped into the blower housing or pull start assembly. Or it will be on the flange that is right above the muffler, stamped into it. You should find a Model, Type and Code number in one of those two locations.

Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you.

Please take a moment to rate your experience.