Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I dropped the mower deck on my 4623. After hooking it back

Customer Question

I dropped the mower deck on my 4623. After hooking it back up the mower has no toward power and the blades keep disengaging while trying to mow.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The mower has very little forward power. The mower blades want to disengage and engage while trying to mow.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: Worked fine til I unhooked the mower deck and hooked it back up to the mower.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Husqvarna Zero-Turn Mower 4623?

See link above, is the drive belt for the two transmissions tight? Idler and spring have to keep it tight!