Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Starter wire clip broken offCraftsman Mower at the end of

Customer Question

starter wire clip broken off###-##-####Craftsman Mower
at the end of the harness one wire goes to the starter and another wire goes to the opposite side of the engine and connects to some little box, on the box there's 2 places to connect the wires. one clip is broken off the little box and that wire goes back around the engine to the starter. I need the little box that has 2 clips on it to connect the wires to. the starter will not work, have to pull start it. What is this box, part # ***** it, Please?
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.

# ***** is the battery, is that what you refer to?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's the little box that the two wires connect to. However, this morning, I pulled the crank and the motor started first crank. I stopped it and restarted first crank. I stopped it again, but this time it would not restart. If I wait a while, then it may restart.
Thanks

Can you attach picture of the little box? How little is it?