Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

My L110 deere just backfires wen I try to start it : Was

Customer Question

My L110 john deere just backfires wen I try to start it
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Was mowing yard running fine shut down to step inside wen went back won't start just pops an cracks
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: Pulled plug it's getting fuel an fire
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. I am going to try to help you with your riding mower. Let's test a few things , there can be a few reasons it does this , the most common is gas getting in the oil and the othe is valve issues . Before we start checking the valves let's look at the oil to see if it's thin or smells like gas