Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines

I just bought a new JD D105 and forget to push the yellow

Customer Question

I just bought a new JD D105 and forget to push the yellow Rio button before putting it into reverse. The motor stopped and when I turn the key, there is no reaction. Nothing happens.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The machine just sits there. nothing happen when i turn the key.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: No, it was cutting fine until I forgot to push the Rio button before putting it into reverse. Thre is nothing else to tell you.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 4 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be happy to assist you. Check to see if your fuse is blown. If so, this could be the reason for our problem. You and I can continue from here.