Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications

I have a troy-bilt tiller (pony) trying to identify the

Customer Question

I have a troy-bilt tiller (pony) trying to identify the engine in or to bsee if I can find a carburetor to fit my engine.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: well it won't run when start to till.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: well it will sometime with one pull. other times you have fool with the adjust under the fuel bowl. it will only run on full choke.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. DO you have the model number off your tiller ?