Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Just received my cub cadet and it doesn't not start : Hooked

Customer Question

Just received my cub cadet and it doesn't not start
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Hooked up battery nothing no click
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: No checked all troubling shooting
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.

!! Was not readied before delivery? Do you have a voltmeter to test with? Model number? Rider mower? Do you hear click from the fuel solenoid in the carburetor if you flip key on and off? If not , the keyswitch has no voltage. Battery can be dead, or the cables need to be revisited, to be sure they are clean and tight, and the plastic cover removed before cable was installed.

Did you get it going?