Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Woods Mowin 6215 with a diesel engine. The engine

Customer Question

I have a Woods Mowin 6215 with a diesel engine. The engine has recently taken to losing power and eventually (within 5 minutes) will stop running.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The mower will start up fine. When I engage the PTO to mow, it loses power, I can make about two rounds of mowing, and it will lose power and stop running.
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 months ago.

Engine make and model? When was the fuel filter last replaced? That is the first thing to try, and at same time blow line back into the tank, to be sure there is no restriction at tank outlet.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I just replaced the fuel filter, it was contorted. Kind of scrunched in the middle. Kubota motor D722 E .

Did you get my response?

did you get my response?

Site problem that I am not seeing response???

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am not going to do a $24 phone call. I saw the response where I need to check the fuel filter and make sure the fuel lines are clear. I will do that. Thank you.

OK> Let me know. Thanks,

Please rate to close and get me credit. Thanks.