Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

When I pull the handles together to mow with my Toro Time

Customer Question

When I pull the handles together to mow with my Toro Time Cutter, the parking brake won't release. We can't get the wheels to roll either when it's off, or running. Any ideas?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  John Oliver replied 4 months ago.

hello bill my name is ***** ***** ill see what I can do to help. I believe the park brake assembly is all mechanical linkages and such on these machines. there isn't really one thing that will cause this so you will need to start at the handle and work your way back. check for sticks and debris that may be wedged in the under side of the mower causing your issue. disconnected linkages and the such. If you can jack up the front end and crawl under the machine you should be able to see that linkage