Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers

I need to re-attach the governor spring on a tiller, engine

Customer Question

I need to re-attach the governor spring on a tiller, engine is B&S(###) ###-####
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: i do not know where the sping attaches - it connects to the fuel tank mount but it is confusing - ther eare no pictures
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: not at the moment
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, here is a video link, may not be exact type number but looks similar.

Expert:  Vince O. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, did the video link help you ?