Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I am looking line routing diagram BC2400, with the fuel

Customer Question

I am looking for fuel line routing diagram for WeedEater BC2400, with the fuel primer bulb separate from the carb. I can see why they redesigned these to a simpler system later; this is a nightmare to work on. BUT, I can not find a diagram and then lines are crystalized and dust. /Rex
JA: Huh?
Customer: I need a fuel line routing diagram to replace the fuel lines on WeedEater BC2400.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I believe this may be an older model but it is in immaculate condition and I have the correct parts....just need the correct routing for fuel lines.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Here is the basic fuel routing, the primer pulls the fuel through the carburetor and returns it to the tank.

Did you see my diagram and response?