Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

How do I drain the gas tank on a x340 JD? : I put the wrong

Customer Question

How do I drain the gas tank on a x340 JD?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I put the wrong fuel in the tank a 50 to 1 blend used for my rottiller only one gallon or less, tractor wont start
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 6 months ago.

The 50-1 fuel should not be enough oil in it to cause the mower from not starting! I use it to start engine all the time. Have you checked the fule solnoid in the carburetor to be sure it opens when you turn the key on? When did engine last run? Do you have good fuel flow to the carburetor from the fuel pump?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Did you get my reply?