Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I did an oil change and air filter replacement, little over

Customer Question

I did an oil change and air filter replacement, little over 340 hrs. It was working fine until I changed the oil! I also rinsed the dust off the cover and front on the engine and let it dry 24 hrs before starting to insure it was dry. Now when starting it runs for 4-5 seconds and shuts down blinking # ***** code!
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Care was taken not to get the electronics wet just cleaned the front visual surface of the engine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 4 months ago.

Hi I' Wayne

I will help you with this

what are we working on , Please

Year,Make ,Model