Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

It's Gail in Littleton, Colorado. My son-in-law got to

Customer Question

Hi John,
It's Gail in Littleton, Colorado. My son-in-law got to look at my mower over Memorial Day weekend and the spark plug is just fine. The problem was that two metal bars under side were instaled wrong. They were put in the wrong place so blade could not move. He corrected the problem. The starter rope pulls now, the engine starts and the lawn mower works. Now I need to find a way to raise the wheels so it doesnt mow so close to the ground. Thank you for your help.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 6 months ago.

Hi Gail if it doesn't have height adjustment levers it will have a nut behind the wheel that you have to loosen and will have 3 hole options to put the wheel bolt in

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you John. Happy summer to you. Gail
Same to you Gail . I guess with it not having instructions there was nothing telling you about the handlebars being shoved down where they would stop the blade from spinning