Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications

I have a Honda 160 Pressure washer. starts great works great

Customer Question

I have a Honda 160 Pressure washer. starts great works great except it has sudden had a problem. while I am washing, and release the trigger, it won't come back on. sometimes it will after holding it a while, but sometimes it don't. I wave tried to not release the trigger so it won't interrupt my washing, but I forget and release. It is virtually a new machine. It probable has less than 4 hours on it most of which yesterday.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. The symptoms you are describing sound like the unloader valve is sticking , do you happen to have a make or model

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Honda 160 pressure washer
Gvc 260 is the engine type , is it a excel , troy bilt brand etc