Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

My engine starts and runs couple minutes then dies : I took

Customer Question

my engine starts and runs for a couple minutes then dies
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I took carb off and checked for any issues there did not appear to be any issues cleaned it all and put back together, filter is clean
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: was running fine a month ago when last used put fresh gas in and then tried to start at first it would only run a few seconds and die as if running off the prime, that is when i took carb off to check for bad gaskets ect. and when i reassembled it will run for a couple minutes and then die
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Make , model, engine?

Did you find problem? Make and model?