Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I just mowed my front yard, now mowing back & our lawnmower

Customer Question

I just mowed my front yard, now mowing back & our lawnmower won't start. It has plenty of gas and oil. HELP!
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Model number? Rider or push mower? If you remove the spark plug, and ground it, do you have spark? If it has spark, put a teaspoon of fuel direct into the spark plug hole, re-install the spark plug and see if it will start for a few seconds. If it does, try draining the carburetor.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Never mind. I went up to Ace Hardware to get a new spark plug. They let me borrow a wrench, but couldn't get it out. But, then perhaps by futzing with the plug the mower ended up starting so I am good to go.

!! Good job!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks! Please reverse the $13 (I thought it was only supposed to be $5). I just got a Fraud Alert Notification from my bank on your firm.

I.m a contractor and work from home, I sent a message to the site for you