Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a 2006 Cub Cadet SLT 1550 with 25 hp engine. The oil

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 2006 Cub Cadet SLT 1550 with 25 hp engine. The oil light is staying on and display is flashing CH6. The dip stick indicates oil level is ok. What could be the problem?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: If engine oil level is ok, what could be reason for oil light to stay on?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: The engine has 95 hours on it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

when was the oil changed? The oil light and CH will stay on for about two operating hours before it will reset itself.