Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Was mowing with LT 1042 when tractor quit moving. engine and

Customer Question

was mowing with LT 1042 when tractor quit moving. engine and PTO were functioning normally. whatdaya think?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The drive belt appears to be OK.
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that I am awae of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Is the top pulley/fan turning on the transmission when the engine is running, viewed from under the fender??? This s the drive belt from engine and has to be tight fr the transmission to move the tractor.