Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

My Toro Model 20005 front wheel drive does not work. it was

Customer Question

My Toro Model 20005 front wheel drive does not work. it was working in October when I stored it AND NOW IT DIDN'T WORK THE FIRST TIME I USED IT AFTER STORAGE
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: wHEN I CLOSE THE FRONT WHEEL LEVER THE WHEELS DONT ACTIVATE THUS IT HAS BECOME A PUSH mOWER
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: not that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. , this is belt driven so the belt may have come off. Have you removed the ftont cover to see if the belt is on ?

Here is the diagram

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/toro-20005-2500000012509999992005-lawn-mower-parts-c-121776_127291_127612.html

The other possibility is is the cable that engages the drive system may not be