Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a power washer with a Honda GCV 190 engine and it

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. I have a power washer with a Honda GCV 190 engine and it won't stay running. I think it must be the fuel filter since it only burns off what pools in the carberetur. Its only 3 years old. I'm trying to figure out exactly where the fuel filter is on it.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: changed the plug. changed the gasoline. air filter is fine.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 12 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be happy to assist you. How long has it been since your engine last started up and run to your satisfaction.