eddie22Island
eddie22Island,
90350505

When the sun is gh, the door will not operate. Tries and

Customer Question

When the sun is high, the door will not operate. Tries and light blinks a couple of times and stops.
After the sun is no longer bright at the door, it will operate normally.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  eddie22Island replied 6 months ago.

Hi Henry ...........I know of the cold weather effecting the sensors but I wasn't sure about the hot temps...........are you saying that the door is open and the sensors are in direct line with a hot sun?............they will stay hot for a while I guess .............but what you can do when this occurs is to go to the wall control and hold down the button until the door closes.........after that the safety sensors have a "sender" and a "reciever".....you can try switching them making sure you use the same wires when splicing.............you can adjust them out of the sun...........or shield the eyes with a small piece of PVC pipe or something similar...............let me know about this when you can

thanks

eddie