Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

Have a Bolens 13hp and 38 inch cut, I was cutting grass an

Customer Question

have a Bolens 13hp and 38 inch cut, I was cutting grass an at the end it just stopped, we changed switch, battery, gas filter, solenoid, and just doesn't doing anything not even a click, don't wait next to try
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 6 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be happy to assist you. Have you checked to see if your fuse is blown? If not, check your fuse. We can continue from here. Thanks!