Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a mower deck problem, Locating where to re-install.

Customer Question

Hi, I have a mower deck problem, Locating where to re-install. the two "L shaped" brackets that hold the two springs on the top side of the deck. SN is###-##-#### ***** Please, I must mow soon or surrender
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not really, I just finished reassembling after changing out both spindles, pullies and blades, and want to reattach the springs and re install the deck. I've misplacec my manual, or I'd be able to figure this out
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 11 months ago.

See manual link above!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My problem relates to the fact that I don't see well, so the manual is useless, the figures on the schematic are unclear....so what does your "expert" do....sends me to the link with the same manual I can't see looking at it directly....not another word. I don't intend to use your service ever again. How about a refund? The number an the manual connects to foreigners, who, when pressed, say they don't know anything about products, the simply field request for appointments,

Have you expanded the view of the deck? So you can see it better? I work from home as a contractor, born and live in Texas and speak good English, Site is always satisfaction guaranteed, I will send note to get you a refund.