Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Pearl I had a problem with squirrels. They ate the fuel

Customer Question

Pearl I had a problem with squirrels. They ate the fuel lines off the inline filter the other three lines to the engine and I think the vac line. Help. Help
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Well my mower has a 22 hp Mohler eng. and the squirrels ate the lines off the filter vac line and line to my. I don't know how or where they go
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Maybe how to kill squrrels
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Kohler engine? Model number? CV22, CH22? Fuel pump has three lines, the P port is the hose for the Pulse line, that goes to the crankcase or valve cover t power the pump. See this link below.

That should be all you need. Let me know. Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No more you did nothing for me but take my money

I sent picture of the pump hoses?