eauto
eauto, Mechanic
Experience:  ase mechanic
6149662

What is the gas, oil ratio Craftman 5.0 HP power washer

Customer Question

What is the gas, oil ratio for a Craftman 5.0 HP power washer model###-##-####- 1900 PSI.
Thanks
Jill
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  eauto replied 6 months ago.

isnt that a 4 stroke?

Expert:  eauto replied 6 months ago.

oil and gas is not mixed...it should have a oil dipstick make sure its full

Expert:  eauto replied 6 months ago.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you

Expert:  eauto replied 6 months ago.

Expert:  eauto replied 6 months ago.