Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I got a TORO 6.5 HP lawn mower from a friend for $ 80.00 ,

Customer Question

Hi, I got a TORO 6.5 HP lawn mower from a friend for $ 80.00 , now it won't start because I couldn't get the gas out before winter set in. I put new spark plug in and noticed the bolt that hold the blade to cut the grass keep falling down ?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Are you there ?
JA: No. I'm the Small Engine Technician's Assistant.
Customer: Can you tell me how to start the Toro 6.5 HP engine or fix it ?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 5 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be happy to assist you. I would like to confirm something. Are you saying that you left gas inside your fuel tank, throughout the winter months.