Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Ryobi s430 cord wont pull. Movers handled trimmer in move

Customer Question

Ryobi s430 cord wont pull. Movers handled trimmer in move and may have stored upside down. Removed spark plug and cord pulls. Put plug back in and wont pull.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: See above
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. I would like to try to help you with your trimmer. This may have the cam and timing belt so if it's out of adjustment then the timing would be off , let me pull a diagram to check though

Hi it does have a timing belt , part 52 in this diagram