Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Keep blowing fuses on x485. It will sit and run ok, but when

Customer Question

Keep blowing fuses on x485. It will sit and run ok, but when you drive it the fuse blows. The one on the right. I put 30 amp in it and it still blows
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Haven't had any trouble this year, but had to have harness spliced in places because of mice last winter, but has run good up till now. I washed it when F finished mowing last time, maybe shorted something out? I replaced fuse last night and let it sit and run, it was fine. When I got on it and ran it back and forth a couple times it blew
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: I can't think of anything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I think I figured out the problem. Dirty connectors. Thanks anyway, I will use u again in the future. I think this is a great tool for questions!
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I see you been waiting a long time

do you still need help with this

let me know, Please