Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Curtis No luck yet---here's what we have done reworked

Customer Question

Curtis
No luck yet---here's what we have done reworked the carb , replaced fuel pump , replaced the mag coils , and some other minor stuff. In any event it still dies out after running for 5 to 10 minutes . Under load it dies even sooner . If you apply the choke when it starts to die it will run a bit longer . To restart requires a ait period of a few minutes . We did not replace the carb float ????
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Did you remove the tip from the carburetor solenoid and test run with it removed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no luck. I might add Curtis that when engine is cold and after starting it appears to have great power .
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Oil pressure switch?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHAT ABOUT THE OIL PRESSURE SWITCH---SOULD IT BE CHANGED ??? AND CAN IT RESULT IN THE CONDITIONS I'VE MENTIONED ??
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Unplug it and run test!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WE ALLREADY DID UNPLUG ---SAME RESULT
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Everything I see relates to lack of fuel, Have you ran the test line from the fule pump inlet, back into the fuel tank filler opening and ran , bypassing the tank outlet and hose to the fuel pump.?//