Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Put on new belts new blades but when cutting the grass it

Customer Question

put on new belts new blades but when cutting the grass it looks like the lawn has a mow hawk what could be the problem
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: there is an uncut part in the middle when cutting the lawn its short on each side and long in the middle
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that i know if
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. . Did you hit anything previously? The blades are installed where if your standing in front of the deck the blade edge comes around from the right correct ?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
did not hit anything yes
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
nothing to ad the blades are hooked up correctly
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
not sure if that was the answer you gave above or are we done?

O I'm troubleshooting, going over the basics because if something was ever hit the deck or spindle could of bent