Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Can I get the recoil starter and the top cover which holds

Customer Question

Can I get the recoil starter and the top cover which holds the starter in place?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The top cover broke and allowed the starter to dislodge, and the ratchet s to com out
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I will try to help you with this

what is the Make, Model and year, Please