Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Toro Recycler 22. It starts just fine, but when I

Customer Question

Hello - I have a Toro Recycler 22. It starts just fine, but when I compress the handle for it to propel forward, it stalls. Gas tank is full. Any thoughts?
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Note - the engine stays running when I stay still. It is ONLY when I compress the self propel handle that it sputters and stalls.
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. Will it stay running ok if you move it to cut without the self propel ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I continued to do some research, and figured out the issue. The cable that is attached to the self propel had come out of one of the rings on the handle. When I placed that back in, it ran just fine. Can I please cancel this request and get a refund?