Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a troybilt pressure washer model 01902. i cant get

Customer Question

hi i have a troybilt pressure washer model 01902. i cant get any soap to spray out the gun ,i have cleaned the nozzle oriface. would appreciate any ideas dan
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: i have high and low pressure but no soap on low pressure .
JA: Is there anything else the Small Engine Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Is the check valve for the soap dispenser hose open and letting the soap into the pump chamber? It has to open the soap passage when the pump is in the suction stroke and close on the pressure stroke.And will only work with the low pressure nozzle.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i will check thanks

OK> Thanks,