Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I have a ariens riding mower. The problem im having is the

Customer Question

hello I have a ariens riding mower. The problem im having is the front wheels are WAY out of line. The right side wheel hits my deck with a right turn. there are no adjustments on the draglink. Help!
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Model number936083
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: i just bought the mower 2 mths ago
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
new mower or new to you? The drag links are bent, and you either replace them or you remove one end of the link, turn wheels straight, and then bend the links to match!