Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

Every time i turn my blades on my riding mower dies. Its a

Customer Question

Every time i turn my blades on my riding mower dies. Its a 2005 john deere L130.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Nothing much. I start the mower and when I get ready to turn the blades on, it makes a terrible racket and dies.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: No. I dont think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

!! does the dcek turn freely indicating that the blades and pulleys are free to rotate when engaged?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Did you find the problem?