Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert

I am womdering how to go about changing seal partM48954 on

Customer Question

I am womdering how to go about changing seal partM48954 on John Deere 430 gardin tractoto between axle hausing and transmission
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: the transmission oil is leaking into rear wheel
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Small Engine Technician should know?
Customer: was wondering if inner seal was causing the leak or outside axile bearing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Small Engine Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  John Oliver replied 4 months ago.

hello bohn I'm john and ill try and help

first off can you check that part # ***** we are on the same page. M48954 doesn't come up in the parts book