John Oliver
John Oliver,
Experience:  manager at White Eagle Ag and Truck Services
93794869

Kevin my name is ***** ***** on a John Deere 325 turn the

Customer Question

Hi Kevin my name is ***** ***** on a John Deere 325 turn the key on comes up with a lock like you said previously get it all cleared out with zeros the machine will start up for a good three seconds and then shut back down and when it does that the red stop light comes on for a Split Second the codes are F 985 f9d5 F 965
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  John Oliver replied 10 months ago.

hey Duane I'm john. Sounds like you have your hands full. the codes you are getting all pertain to voltage issues with fuel and hydraulic sensors. have you been able to clear up the lock screen issue? ill dig into this a little more but it sounds like a bad ground or the screen has died on you. give me a fax or email and ill see what I can dig up on this

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks John any advice that you gave me will surely be helpful . I know that it's a brand new battery and ground cable but I will double check***@******.***

I don't think its a ground issue at the battery but more along the lines of where the control panel is. I have a hard believing you have 3 failed sensors at the same time

ok... sending you 2 emails that show where X2 X6 and X7 are located on the machine. all 3codes have those connectors in common. hopefully you will find a connector that isn't plugged in all the way or has a bent pin connector

I'm also sending the diagnostic check for one of the codes. you may need to follow it to find the issue. if you chase down one problem you will most likely find the cause of the rest

Expert:  John Oliver replied 9 months ago.

any luck Duane?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Not yet honestly I have a fleet of other trucks and other equipment really haven't made it back to that machine yet thanks for checking in I'll reply soon as I find out what it is thanks